DateApril 12- 14, 2016
LocationKing Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, KSA
speakersNational and International speakers
About the conference
The conference, the first of its kind in the region, marks an important development in the visibility of Health Informatics as a scientific field. We anticipate participants from more than 20 international countries, including professionals from the United States and several European countries, with individual specialties spanning across the fields of Healthcare including Health Informatics, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinfor-matics, Clinical Informatics, Public Health, Patient Safety & Quality, EBM, radiology and imaging informatics, among others.
The conference will focus on the modern technological developments and expanding the role of health informatics within Saudi Arabia and the Region, from both the clinical and the public health informatics perspective. The conference will also explore the latest advancements in Biomedical engineering, including biomedical devices and instrumentation, as well as examining case studies and models for best practices within healthcare.
- Discuss the leading health informatics theories, frameworks, methodologies, and technologies employed both within Saudi Arabia and internationally.
- Communicate and share the knowledge and experiences of both Saudi and international researchers relating to health informatics.
- Describe and review the best practice approaches to health informatics education.
- Explore research collaboration opportunities between Saudi Arabian and international researchers.
- Highlight the importance of scientific research for health informatics and its role in improving the overall quality of healthcare services within Saudi Arabia.
- Medical informatics
- Clinical informatics
- Public health informatics
- Telehealth/Telemedicine/mobile health
- Privacy & security in healthcare
- Quality, Patient safety
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Internet of Things, Cloud computing, Big Data in Health
- E-learning in Health
- Ontologies and Knowledge Management
- Health/Medical Informatics scholars and students
- Medical and Health Sciences scholars and students
- Allied health scholars and students
- Nursing ,pharmacy, applied medical sciences scholars and students
- Government officials and policy makers
- Physicians, Residents and Interns
- Biomedical Engineers
- Chief Information Officers